Join us for a virtual midweek Lenten series focusing on community. Using the readings from Mark’s gospel, Created for Community invites the virtually gathered assembly to reflect on what it means to be in community with one another, with the world, with creation, and with God. Beginning Wednesday, February 24, the five-week series will begin with virtual table dinner fellowship at 6:30 followed by the devotions and discussion at 7:00 on the following topics:
- February 24: In community with creation
- March 3: In community with all the saints
- March 10: In community with our neighbor
- March 17: In community with those on the margins
- March 24: In community with Christ
How do you join the virtual gathering? Follow these two steps.
- Click on the MIDWEEK LENTEN SERIES Zoom link on Our Savior’s website homepage at 6:30 p.m. and join others for a virtual dinner experience. Make your meal at home or order out, it’s your choice. From 6:30-7:00 we will share dinner conversation with others around the screen.
- At 7:00 p.m. we will begin the Created for Community series that includes a gathering song, prayer, scripture, and engagement with the scripture, a sung response, prayers and a sending song. If you don’t join for dinner at 6:30 you can always join at 7:00 for the “worship” experience. REMEMBER: Please mute yourself when we are singing or if you are not speaking to improve the experience.