The Haddonfield Council of Churches continues to host their annual Lenten Preaching and Soup Lunch series each Tuesday during Lent from February 20 to March 27 at Grace Episcopal Church, 19 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield, beginning at noon. Following the 30 minute preaching service provided by a different Haddonfield pastor each week participants are invited to enjoy a soup lunch in Grace Church’s Fellowship Hall.
This year, the theme is based on the book “The Book of Joy.” The topics for each Tuesday’s sermons will include the following:
- Humor: Laughter, Joking is much better
- Acceptance: The only place where change can begin
- Forgiveness: Freeing ourselves from the Past
- Gratitude: I am fortunate to be alive
- Compassion: Something we want to become
- Generosity: We are filled with joy