We will be using this spot in the monthly newsletter to help keep the congregation abreast of the mission support being funded to various ministry areas by your memorial gifts.
Memorial Gift Board approved support at their May meeting for various non-budgeted items including:
- $50,000 dollars to be allocated to the Bott Major Repair Fund to support several property items that need to be addressed:
- Central Air Conditioning installation at the Current system unrepairable.
- Repair of the steeple
- Replacement of old parsonage
- $2,000 dollars in support of our Youth Mission Trip to be held in partnership with Bridge of Peace Community Lutheran Church in Fairview (our mission partner) handling some needed
- $375 dollars to meet the Bishop’s Jehu Jones Mission
- $5000 dollars to provide needed seed money (start up expenses) for the Mustard Seed Community
This funding is made available from investment growth of the Lou Dunkle Endowment Fund. More on that fund in our next newsletter article. Please take a moment to go to Our Savior’s website and click on the Simple Giving link to explore changes made to help provide links for giving to the various Memorial Funds.
If you would like further information on any of these projects – please contact any member of the Memorial Gift Board.