While the first wave of the Coronavirus may be starting to taper off in New Jersey the need for blood donations has not. Patients requiring a stable blood supply has only increased and coupled with a decline in donors due to the quarantine the demand has never been higher for volunteers to donate blood.
On Friday, July 31, from 1:00-7:00 The Red Cross will host a blood drive at The Lutheran Church of Our Savior in the Parish Hall. Please consider volunteering to be a blood donor that day. In order to minimize the risk and fears some may have in donating at this time we ask the following for those planning to donate.
- Enter by the sliding door main entrance on Wayne Avenue.
- Bring and wear a mask that covers both your mouth and nose.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Enter the Parish Hall to the left and follow the instructions provided by the Red Cross.
- When finished, please exit by the EXIT door to the left of the stage and exit the building by the doors at the end of the hall.
Thank you in advance for the gift of life you give to your neighbor in need.